Lifepo4 Battery 72V 100Ah
72v 100ah lifepo4 battery pack for RV ,EV , Solar storage system with ROHS, MSDS, UL, CE BIS ,KC approved, please find more details bellow, if you need other capacity battery pack please contact with us . PCM ( Protection Circuit Module ) PCM is widely applied in rechargeable Lithium-ion and...
72v 100ah lifepo4 battery pack for RV ,EV , Solar storage system with ROHS, MSDS, UL, CE BIS ,KC approved, please find more details bellow,if you need other capacity battery pack please contact with us .
Charge Cut-Off Voltage
Max. discharge current
Discharge cut-off voltage
Cell & Method
Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C
Discharging: -10°C ~60°C
-10°C ~ + 45°C
Battery outgoing voltage
PCM ( Protection Circuit Module )
PCM is widely applied in rechargeable Lithium-ion and Lithium-polymer and LiFePO4 batteries. Normal voltage of li-ion/li-polymer battery must be within 2.75V (min) to 4.3V (max.), normal voltage of LiFePO4 battery must be within 2.0V(min) to 3.65V(max.). PCM function is as safety devices during charging and discharging.
Over discharge protection
Over current protection
Overheat protection(NTC)—can be selected
Short circuit protection
Contact us for your size battery system .
Lifepo4 battery pack Features
- 10% higher energy density by weight and by volume.
- Superior safety performance due to patented new safety valve and pressure cap designs.
- Safer chemistry minimizes risks of explosion and fire when batteries are shorted or punctured resulting in internal shorts.
- Robust connection due to new electrode terminal design using four rivets or four screws per terminal. This helps prevent loose connections caused by vibration.
- Reduced impedance due to improved electrode terminal design.
- Improved cycle life.
- New cell structure better facilitates BMS integration and battery pack formation, and improves air circulation.
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V (4X 3.2 V)
- Nominal Capacity: 100 Ah
- LiFeMnPO4 chemistry
- Operation Voltage Range: 11.2 to 14.4V
- Weight: 12.8 kg or 28.2 lbs
- Dimension: 125X280X234 mm or 4.9X11X9.2 in
- Max Charging Current: 3C
- Max Discharge Current: 3C (continuous) / 10C (pulsed)
- Cycle Life : >1500 (80%DOD)
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 65 C or -4 to 149 F
- Self Discharge Rate: <3% monthly
- Accessories included: jumpers, bolts or rivets, washers, split washers and cell covers
Recent development of rechargeable battery technology allowed wider use of electric propulsion in electric vehicles, electric motorcycles, boats etc. Most popular high performance batteries are based on Lithium chemistries. Such batteries require systems to keep them in the specified usage range while being used. The Battery Management System (BMS) is required for batteries that are sensitive to their usage conditions such as current, voltage and temperature. Emus BMS is the product intended for use with LiIon, LiPO, LiFePO4 and other chemistries prismatic battery cells which operating voltages range is from 2V to 5V. Emus BMS is a distributed type of digital BMS with central Control Unit. It does the balancing of the cells by dissipating the excess energy of cells as heat which is often referred to as passive balancing.
BMS control unit
BMS cell modules
Dual range current sensor
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
Solid State Relay
Display (tablet or phone with Android OS or Windows Mobile OS)
Spare BMS cell modules
Support of various charging algorithms by flexible software upgrades
Voltage and current control of battery charger via CAN bus
Supported CAN charger:currently Elcon PFC series, other models implemented by software upgrade
Observation of every battery cell voltage and temperature
Control of battery cell equal charge applying shunting current
Gradual control of shunting current from 0 to maximum
Possibility to limit shunting current to specified maximum which reduces dissipated heat
Peak dissipated power per cell:5W
Easy battery connection via one wire going between adjacent cells
Easy expansion of number of controlled cells
Maximum number of controlled cells: 255
Single cell voltage range: 2-5V - the best fit for LiIon, LiPo, LiFePO4 chemistries.
72v 100ah lifepo4 battery pack Specifications
Distributed with central control unit
24s1p 72v 100ah with 3.2v 100ah cell
Any in 2÷5 V range (LiIon, LiPO, LiFePO4, ...)prismatic cells, other custom shapes cell modules available upon request
Battery pack voltage
From 4 to 1300 V
Control Unit supply voltage range
7 – 20 V
Control Unit consumption
40 mA average
Control Unit outputs maximum drive current
Control Unit RS232 speed
57600 bits/s 8N1
Control Unit CAN speed
up to 1 Mbps
Control Unit USB speed
standard Full Speed
Control Unit dimensions
95 x 50 x 30 mm
Cell Module voltage range
Cell Module consumption
0,5 mA average, 8 mA peaks
Cell module shunt resistor
2,7 Ohm 5W
Cell Module maximum balancing current
Cell Module voltage measurement accuracy
Cell Module temperature measurement accuracy
Cell Module communication speed
~2,3 ms per cell, allows to receive 45 cells parameters information in approx. 0,1 second
Cell Module dimensions
50 x 30 x 17 mm
Features and Functionality
Control Unit is hermetically sealed to meet IP55 requirements. Internal electronics protected with conformal silicone coating. Cell Module's electronic parts coated with silicone conformal coating protecting circuits from moisture and dust.
Suitable for different cell sizes
Small size of the cell modules and variable length „+“ terminal wire allows installation on the prismatic cells of different sizes
Cell modules can be installed without tools (only a bolt wrench is needed for cell terminals) as cell modules have spring-loaded terminals that allow reliable connection of wires by hand. Pre-cut inter-connection wires are supplied in the shipped package for quicker installation. When connected to Control Unit blinking green LEDs on Cell Modules indicate live communication and allow quick identification of problematic cell connection.
BMS has various parameters that are configurable by using convenient Emus BMS Control Panel PC software over USB connection: pre-charge, pre-heat, timeouts, cell voltages (min and max allowed, early balancing threshold, allowed dis balance, etc), currents (maximum balancing current, charge modes), cell parameter read interval,etc...
Configurable balancing current range
Linear zero to max, configurable maximum balancing current – useful to define maximum balancing current and amount of heat dissipated by modules during balancing.
Cell voltage measurement
Real-time bar graph on LCD or PC – useful to detect faulty cells and track battery health, or as general visualization for advanced users.
Cell temperature measurement
Real-time value on LCD and bar graph on PC – useful for controlling charger and load in high temperatures, for setting charging mode and control of battery heater in cold weather (lithium batteries can‘t be charged below freezing point). Many other BMS systems are not suitable for use in cold environment.
Early cell balancing
Balancing is done while charging, battery pack is in balance when charged – takes no additional time. Many other BMS systems start the balancing only when at least one cell is fully charged and overall charging time is drastically increased (in terms of hours).
Digital one-wire interface between cells
Allows neat and robust installation with lowest count of wires that could break
Forward Error Correction algorithm
Increases data transfer robustness and drastically reduces possibility of faulty data – data is corrected by Control Unit, even if it arrives with errors caused by high EMI levels.
USB 2.0 compatible, with free, intuitive and easy to use, good quality Emus BMS Control Panel windows application.
Periodically sending the working status and parameters which can be received by LCD display or other device. Parameters output format specification is available upon request.
Simple charger control
Ordinary charger may be conveniently used as BMS detects charger's plug connection to AC mains outlet via optional isolated charger sensing solid state relay. Charger switched on and off via same solid state relay.
Bluetooth adapter (Optional)
Bluetooth adapter for EMUS BMS (allows Tablet PC and smart phones (running on Windows Mobile or Android OS) to be used as Display unit for EMUS BMS, range - up to 10 meters)
What Applications of our 72v Lithium ion battery packs?
1. Emergency power supply, LED light & flashlight: headlamp, emergency light, solar flashlight, searchlight, lantern, bicycle light, bright flashlight, high-end lamp, military flashlight and so on.
2. Home appliance products: electric vacuum cleaner, electric sweeper, water meter, gas meter, electric children toys, electric warm shoes, electric blanket, TV remote control (RC) and so forth.
3. Consumer applications, communicate & telephone equipment: MPS, tablet PC, laptop, Bluetooth earphone, power bank, portable DVD player, speaker, microphone, sound equipment, audio, digital camera and others
4. Outdoor sports products: camping light, mountain bike light, solar emergency light, self-defense flashlight and that .
5. Electronic tools & electric transportation vehicles: electric bike, electric car. e-scooter, electric motor and all that.
6. Solar laws, remote control
7. Medical device
8. Backup power supply
9. Electrical and hobby
10. UPS, GPS