Introduction to the power battery
The power battery is the power source that provides the power source for the tool, and refers to the battery that powers the electric car, the electric train, the electric bicycle, and the golf cart. It is mainly distinguished from a starting battery for starting a car engine. Valve-sealed lead-acid batteries, open-tube lead-acid batteries, and lithium iron phosphate batteries are often used.
Power battery features
1. High energy (EV) and high power (HEV);
2. High energy density;
3. Recycling (HEV) of high-rate partial state of charge (HRPSOC);
4, the working temperature range is wide (a 30 ~ 65 °C);
5, long service life, requiring 5-10 years;
6, safe and reliable.
Power battery advantage
1, long life, long life lead-acid battery cycle life is about 300 times, the highest is 500 times.
2, safe to use, lithium iron phosphate completely solves the safety hazard of lithium cobaltate and lithium manganate. Lithium cobaltate and lithium manganate will explode under strong collision, posing a threat to consumers' life safety, and iron phosphate Lithium undergoes rigorous safety testing and will not explode even in the worst traffic accidents.
3, can be a large current 2C fast charge and discharge, under a dedicated charger, 1.5C charging within 40 minutes to make the battery full, starting current up to 2C, and lead-acid batteries now do not have this performance.
4, high temperature resistance, lithium iron phosphate electric heating peak up to 350 ° C ~ 500 ° C and lithium manganate and lithium cobalt oxide only at 200 ° C or so.
5. No memory effect.
6, small size and light weight.
Classification of power batteries
1. Lead-acid battery
2, nickel-cadmium battery
3. Nickel-metal hydride battery
4, iron nickel battery
5, sodium nickel chloride battery
6, silver zinc battery
7, sodium sulfur battery
8, lithium battery
9, air battery (zinc air battery, aluminum air battery)
10. Fuel cell A fuel cell is a device that converts chemical energy directly into electrical energy. Its positive electrode is an oxygen electrode, and the negative electrode is a fuel electrode such as hydrogen or hydrocarbon or ethanol. The catalyst catalyzes the reduction of oxygen in the positive electrode, and conducts electrons from the external circuit to the reaction site of the oxygen electrode; the oxidation reaction of the fuel in the negative electrode conducts electrons from the reaction site to the external circuit; the electrolyte transports ions generated by the reaction between the fuel electrode and the oxygen electrode, And block the transmission of electrons. The electrons work through the external circuit and form an electrical circuit. As long as the fuel and oxygen are continuously supplied from the outside of the apparatus, the discharge product is continuously discharged from the apparatus (hydrogen-oxygen fuel cell).
11, solar battery
12, ultra-capacitor capacitor
13, flywheel battery
14, sodium sulfur battery. The theoretical specific capacity of sodium-sulfur batteries can reach 760 W? h/kg, has actually reached 300 W? h/kg, and the charging duration is long and the cycle life is long.
What are the power battery technologies?
At present, there are four main technical routes for transportation power sources: lithium ion batteries, hydrogen fuel cells, super capacitors and aluminum air batteries. Lithium-ion batteries, supercapacitors and hydrogen fuel cells are widely used, and aluminum-air batteries are still in the laboratory research stage. For energy replenishment, lithium-ion batteries and supercapacitors are suitable for pure electric vehicles, but require external charging, while hydrogen fuel cell vehicles require external hydrogen filling, and aluminum air batteries require additional aluminum plates and electrolytes.
Power battery application
1. Automobile and motorcycle industry
Mainly to provide power for the ignition of the engine and the use of in-vehicle electronic equipment;
2. Industrial power system
It is used for power transmission substations, providing closing current for power units, providing backup power for public facilities and power supply for communication;
3. Electric vehicle and electric bicycle industry
It replaces gasoline and diesel as a driving power source for electric vehicles or electric bicycles.
- Shocked! Once This Battery Technology Is Applie...
- Segway And Segway Battery
- Power Lithium Battery Will Become The Main Forc...
- Solar Lighting Lithium Ion Battery
- Off Grid Solar System Lifepo4 Battery System
- 48v ESS Lifepo4 Lithium-ion Battery Pack
- How Many Years Is The Lithium Battery Life Cycle?
- Lithium Battery Using Method
- How To Use Lithium Battery Safely?
- Lithium-ion Battery Introduction
- What Harm Does Lithium Cobaltate Have On People?
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Methane Fuel Cells
- Mainstream Technical Features Of Power Lithium ...
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lead Carbon Bat...
- How To Apply Lithium Batteries To Low-speed Ele...
- Main Performance Parameters Of The Battery
- The Impact Of Lithium Batteries On Winter
- Thin Film Solar Cell Applications
- Solar Panel Manufacturing Method
- Super Capacitor Battery Prospect Analysis